Introduction: “This Psalm is a pearl. It is little, but precious. To many a mourner it has furnished utterance when the mind could not have devised a speech for itself.” C. H. Spurgeon
1. God hears our prayers (vs.1-2):
2. God shelters us from the enemy (vs.3):
3. God is trustworthy (vs.4):
4. God hears our vows (vs.5a):
5. God gives a heritage to those who fear Him (vs.5b):
6. God is in control of the length of our lives (vs.6):
7. God’s gift of eternal life is based upon mercy and truth (vs.7):
8. God is praised by those who sing and obey (vs.8):
1. What do we learn about dealing with difficulties in our own lives from this Psalm?
2. Is there a pattern that we can follow in this Psalm?
3. What choices does the Psalmist make in this Psalm?