The when you can’t sleep Psalms – Psalm 3 & 4
Introduction: Before answering the following questions read Psalm 4 through enough times to become very familiar with its message.
1. What does verse 1 reveal about David’s relationship with God?
2. What does verse 2 reveal about David’s relationship with some men?
3. What brings comfort to David in verse 3?
4. What counsel does David give himself and us in verses 4-5?
5. Why does David pray as he prays in verse 6?
6. Can you explain the comparison that David is making in verse 7?
7. How did this Psalm minster to you personally?
8. In what way will this Psalm help you to face the challenges of this week?
link to Psalm 4:1 Devotional by Jason Ehmann